top of page
Our maker programmes focus on creating physical objects and devices with digital tools and technologies. We have offered a wide range of programmess to schools, which we can implement on-premise or via remote learning platforms.
Learn how smart components can be adapted in diorama homes
• How to make use of upcycled materials around the household
• How to program the BBC micro:bit using the Makecode programming environment
• How to 3D design in Tinkercad to create 3D printed items in homes, such as furniture
• How to weave with mini loom kit, that can be decorated as rugs
• How to incorporate lights and sounds in your Smart Home